Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
- We provide stability and a purposeful and structured experience.
- We build children’s self-belief.
- We teach children the things they really need to know and show them how to learn for themselves and with others.
- We give them opportunities and responsibility.
- We listen to the pupils, value their views and reflect and act on what they say.
- We build communities, working with others.
- We ensure our pupils progress as fast as possible and achieve as much as possible
In short, we put the child at the centre of everything we do, and high aspirations, expectations and achievement underpin the school’s work.